<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Finally a demonstration for something worthwhile!


Yesterday and tomorrow in Brazil, both in Rio and São Paulo, people without boyfriend / girlfriend went and will go out in the streets to protest against their state of being single! Here is something original – if there are still original public “spontaneous” initiatives arranged via internet.

Single people of Brazil unite!
I don’t know if someone got engaged or not during the marches, but I’m sure that many kisses were given away :)

When will Portugal get a little more Brazilian on love matters I don’t know… And although times are changing I hope I will not have to go and demonstrate on the streets as well ;)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

* VIEW & SIGN my GUESTBOOK :P
@NotheR WorlD§
  • www.logup.blogspot.com
  • www.1portugalmelhor.blogspot.com
  • Blog friends
  • NoSCe Te iPSuM
  • Pequenos Sopros...
  • Cromossomaxis
  • Mente Bronca
  • Other Words